Just received my road boots in the mail. THANKYOU Eric once again for your polite and efficent service. You are the reason we continue to shop directly from your retail shop.
1. Canberra Motorcycle Centre is an organisation that is bound by the Privacy Principles under the Privacy ACT 1988 and the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) ACT 2012. You may obtain a full copy of the APP’s from the website of the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au.
2. This policy outlines how Canberra Motorcycle Centre will deal with information obtained by it which is covered by the Australian Privacy Principles (APP’s). The kind of personal information that Canberra Motorcycle Centre will collect when you request a product or service will be:
3. Canberra Motorcycle Centre will only collect information that we reasonably need to conduct our business and will only collect information directly from you. The main purpose that Canberra Motorcycle Centre holds personal information collected from you is for the following reasons:
4. For prospective employees and employment applications, the type of information collected by Canberra Motorcycle Centre will include:
6. Canberra Motorcycle Centre may collect information when we deal with you by telephone, when you send us communication by letter, email or facsimile, when you visit our website or when you visit our store directly.
7. Canberra Motorcycle Centre may contract out services to a third party which carries out a service that cannot be performed by Canberra Motorcycle Centre at our premises. We will only disclose related information to the delivery of the products or services you have requested and with your consent. The type of third party or personal information that may be given to these companies include:
8. Canberra Motorcycle Centre may also disclose your Personal Information without your consent in some situations which may include:
9. Canberra Motorcycle Centre is committed to protecting your personal information and the security of your personal information. Some of the security measures Canberra Motorcycle Centre uses include:
10. You may request access to any personal information Canberra Motorcycle Centre holds in relation to you. We will allow you access to your personal information unless there are certain legal reasons why we can’t. We will give you access to information where the request is reasonable and practical. A small fee may be charged to cover our costs when giving you access, but we will always check with you first. Where Canberra Motorcycle Centre does not provide access a written explanation will be provided to you.
11. Canberra Motorcycle Centre will endeavour to ensure that your personal information is accurate. Canberra Motorcycle Centre will take reasonable steps to correct any inaccurate information.
12. This policy will be reviewed and monitored on a regular basis to ensure it remains current and practical to Canberra Motorcycle Centre’s requirements. Any changes will be posted by notification on our website.
13. If you have any concerns about the way personal information is managed by Canberra Motorcycle Centre, or believes that a breach of privacy has occurred, please make contact via the contact details given below.
14. If you would like further information about the way Canberra Motorcycle Centre manages the personal information held, or wish to speak to someone at our company about any privacy issues our contact details are as follows:
Mike Houston (CEO)
Canberra Motorcycle Centre
30 Ipswich Street
(PO Box 271)